VyprVPN is a reliable app for safe and anonymous Internet browsing. With it, you can access blocked websites, hide personal data, and even communicate with other users through secure channels. In this VyprVPN review, we’ll cover all its benefits and drawbacks in detail.
The app boasts a high connection speed for anonymous web surfing. Also, VyprVPN has a simple interface that makes it perfect for beginners.
What sets VyprVPN apart from other VPNs is the Chameleon feature that keeps your data hidden from prying eyes. Chameleon is based on OpenVPN technology. Thanks to this, your metadata can’t be recognized by DPI. VyprVPN will allow you to bypass any block without having to tinker with the 256-bit OpenVPN protocol.
Other handy features:
· Killswitch that terminates the connection to preserve your anonymity if a VPN is disconnected;
· VyprVPN Cloud – additional security when working with cloud services;
· VyprDNS – DNS leak protection;
· NAT firewall for additional protection;
· Protection when using public Wi-Fi networks.
VyprVPN is free to use but only for three days. After that, you’ll need to buy a subscription plan that works for you.
The client will help you gain access to streaming services like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, etc. Also, thanks to it, users will be able to remove all torrenting restrictions.
The provider doesn’t keep logs. All browsing history and your personal data will remain hidden. In this case, the IP address will be replaced with the one that belongs to the provider.
With the basic version of VyprVPN, you can simultaneously connect three devices to your account. A premium subscription lets you hook up five devices.
For any questions, you can contact the round-the-clock technical support.
VyprVPN users can choose from 700 servers around the world.
You can install VyprVPN on routers and all popular platforms:
Pros and cons
· If the app fails to meet your expectations, you can get your funds back within 30 days after buying the subscription;
· The ability to hide your internet history even from the government;
· High data security;
· Zero log policy;
· The ability to simultaneously connect up to 5 devices;
· Stable connection;
· 24/7 technical support;
· Mediocre connection speed when streaming and torrenting;
· It may take up to 45 minutes to get a response from the support team.
VyprVPN has a fairly high connection speed for surfing the web. This is a reliable VPN with a wide range of features for anonymous and safe web surfing. The major advantage of this software is that when you use it, even the authorities won’t be able to track your activities.
The only downside of the application is the connection speed for streaming and torrenting compared to other providers on the market.